AEA is proud to have recognized members during the annual recognition luncheon at the utility management conference in March of 2019. Awards included:
Outstanding Commissioner, Dr. Robert A. Bartolini of Stony Brook Regional Sewerage Authority and Ted Light of Middlesex County Utilities Authority. Outstanding Associate Member John Napolitano, Esq. of Cleary Giacobbe Alfieri Jacobs, LLC. For Individual Wave Achievement, Kyle Arnold of North Hudson Sewerage Authority, and Susan DuBey of Bayshore Regional Sewerage Authority.
Also honored Up And Comer Award winner Apryl Roach of Franklin Township Sewerage Authority, Life Member Award Kevin Aiello of Middlesex County Utilities Authority, and Sid Weiss, Esq. of Southeast Morris County Municipal Utilities Authority.
Winning for Best Management Practices was the Atlantic County Utilities Authority, the Hanover Sewerage Authority, North Hudson Sewerage Authority, and Toms River Municipal Utilities Authority. Winning an Energy Savers award was Ocean County Utilities Authority and Willingboro Municipal Utilities Authority, while winning a Forward Thinking award was Buena Borough Municipal Utilities Authority, Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission, and Western Monmouth Utilities Authority. Finally, recognized for their efforts in Public Education was Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority.
In addition, we offer out Congratulations to the 2018 EPDA Cohort:
- Thomas Bongiovanni, Two Bridges SA
- Natalie Chesko, South Monmouth RSA
- Yolanda Cox, Plainfield MUA
- Paul Dobson, Stony Brook RSA
- James Higgins, Evesham MUA
- Don Hilty, Stony Brook RSA
- Javier Irizarry, Stony Brook RSA
- Janette Kessler, Atlantic County UA
- Michael Mullen, Evesham MUA
- Hossein (Mack) Rahimi, Stony Brook RSA
- Jennifer Rivera, Pemberton Township MUA
- Frank Rockwell, South Monmouth RSA