Annual Meeting & Conference
Nov. 16 & 17, 2021
Caesars Atlantic City
Currently, AEA is planning an in-person event. We are working closely with Caesars and will follow CDC and DOH guidelines. The safety of our attendees is our priority. If the pandemic develops in a way that warrants more caution, our plans may change.
Important Notice: Masks and proof of vaccination or negative test result 72 hours prior to the conference will be required. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Topics to be Presented
- NJPDES Permits: PFAS, Nitrate and other hot issues
- 50 years of Safety in Environmental Authorities
- The NJ Design-Build Construction Services Procurement Act
- Privatization panel
- 50th Anniversary Wrap-up and More
Sponsoring at the AEA fall conference is a fantastic way to bring attention to your organization and the great work you do! Connect with the decision-makers who attend AEA events!
Caesars Booking Details
Room Reservations – 888-516-2215 (8am-2am EST, 7 days a week)
Group name: AEA Annual Meeting 2021
Check in date: Tuesday November 16, 2021 (after 4pm)
Check out date: Thursday November 18, 2021 (noon)
For full details and to reserve your room, see below.
- Online Booking & Reservations
- Caesars Purchase Orders for Pre-Payments Details & Procedures
- Caesars Reservation Details & Procedures
Covid Safety Information
Thank You for joining us! Your health is our priority. Please review the following: