Environmental Professional Development Academy
Due to the restrictions involving COVID-19 the remaining EPDA sessions for Cohort 2020 will be virtual.
Academy Tracks & Course Schedule:
(Subject to change without notice)
Note: O-Field Operations, A-Administration, F-Finance, H-Human Resources
Locations to be announced
Coordinator: Mike Ruppel
Note: Safety boots, head protection and ear protection is required for the operations track. Eye protection will be provided if needed.
Coordinator: Brian Valentino
Coordinator: Dollie Scott-Bey / Bernie Bujak
Human Resources Track
Coordinator: Apryl Roach
Start date: May 5, 2021
- Human Resources Track Introduction – Apryl L. Roach
- Human Resources 101 – Apryl L. Roach
- Capstone Outline – Apryl L. Roach
- Training and Development – Bernard Bujak (SMRSA)
- Employee Handbook (The contents) – Bernard Bujak (SMRSA)
- Public Employment Law – Hatfield/Schwartz Law Group
- The Disciplinary Process – Hatfield/Schwartz Law Group
- Labor Negotiations – Hatfield/Schwartz Law Group
- Ethics Best Practices – Part 1 – Bernard Bujak (SMRSA)
- Ethics Best Practices – Part 2 – Apryl L. Roach (FTSA)
- Capstone Review – Apryl L. Roach (FTSA)
- Capstone Presentations – Apryl L. Roach (FTSA) & Bernard Bujak (SMRSA)
The Academy capstone combines an overview of all 4 tracks.
Date to be announced.